Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!

I decided at the last minute that I wanted to send out Christmas cards this year. It took me less than 10 minutes to take the photos, upload them at Walmart, and here is the result. I received more compliments this year than any other. I think it is because we included our cat, Sonny.



I received so many wonderful cards this year that I decided to share them.

From the Boggs, Sharon & Ted.



From the Davis Family, Ray, Maria & Jake.



From the Anderson Family, Kimberly, Adam, Nick, Travis, Laura & Jenna.



From the Carl Family, Leslie, Allen, John Allen, K K.



From the Daniels Family, Lisa, Chuck, Ward, Sydney & Ellbie.



From the Etheridge Family, Lora, Bert, Michaela & Dalton.



From the Gray Family, Ginger, William, Rachel & John Parker.



From the Harrelson Family, Susan, Derik, Devan & Maddie.



From the Moree Family, Heather, Patrick, Kaidence & Landen.



From the Shumard Family, Leslie, Jamey, Isaac, & Emma Claire.



Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: