Tuesday, December 23, 2008

NIGHTS OF A THOUSAND CANDLES!!

Friday night I took the kids & Danielle to Brookgreen Gardens for the Nights of a Thousand Candles. Jody had gotten free tickets from work so I decided to check it out.



It was very pretty and you can tell it takes a lot of work to light all those candles. I think there were way more than a thousand.



Brandon & Danielle smile for the camera.





Brandon really like this picture with the palmetto tree & moon.



This was a pretty multi-colored poinsettia tree.



Danielle, Shelby & Savannah in front of the poinsettia tree.



Before Brandon was born, Jody & I went to Brookgreen Gardens and I have a picture of Jody sitting on this same bench, looking at the paper. It's funny, Brandon did the same thing.





Shelby & Danielle clowning around.



This was a cool deer statue made out of wood.



If you didn't get to go this year you should check it out next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Palmetto Tree and Moon was one of my favorites too!! I love the "nose Pickers"!