Wednesday, December 24, 2008

GIRLS CHRISTMAS SUPRISE!!!

When I asked my girls what they wanted for Christmas, both of them wanted a "BEDROOM MAKEOVER". They wanted new carpet, walls painted, new beds & new comforters. We started about a month ago taking down the bunkbed. They slept on the mattresses on the floor. Carpet was given to me so that was put down. Then Jody's mom volunteered to paint their room. I told the girls that I tried but the beds were not coming in. Check out their reaction.



Thanks to my sister, I was able to pull it off. She helped in purchasing the comforters & accessories.

Savannah's bed.



Shelby's bed.



They were so excited they didn't want to come out of their room.











MERRY CHRISTMAS GIRLS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great!! I am so glad that they liked their room!! I love the Comforters!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the beds.from;malla