Thursday, November 13, 2008

SIBLINGS WEEKEND - PART 3

When we got back from going to the grocery store, the sun was already setting. It is so beautiful.







Not only is Ray a great boat captain, he is a great cook as well. Look at the wonderful food he prepared for us for dinner on Saturday night.











Later that night, Ray took Sharon & myself flounder gigging. We bundled up, but didn't realize how cold it was going to get.







I don't think I am cut out for this. It is late & FREEZING, and kind of boring.









I did manage one video. We saw a gar fish & stingray in the water. The water is murky at the beginning but it does clear up.



The mighty fisherman did manage a nice size flounder & two spot tail bass.



Stay tune for the finale which includes too cute pictures of Jake.

No comments: