Friday, November 14, 2008

SIBLINGS WEEKEND - THE FINALE

Sunday morning hanging out with Jake. Jake & his daddy and his fishing pole. I kid you not, he had that pole with him all weekend.



Jake with his Uncle Ted and his "fishing pole".



Ray & Maria went fishing on Sunday morning, so Sharon & I watched Jake for them. We decided to put him in his halloween costume and take some pictures of him.











When Ray got back we took Jake down to the dock to try and capture some family photos. But first, check out their dogs, Abby & Bonita. They are so spoiled. They stood there watching Ray & Maria coming into the dock. These dogs LOVE them. They are like two more kids.



The family photo. Not an easy task, baby & two dogs.









Is this kid cute or what????







I title this "GIVE ME BACK MY POLE"!!



We have one more sibling, Phil, but he had been traveling a lot lately, so he wasn't up to the trip. Maybe he can make the next one. Thanks Ray & Maria for having us down. We had a great time. See ya at Thanksgiving

No comments: