The Bulldogs had a tough time last night. If they had given us one point for every flag thrown we would have won. 3 time delays, offsides, unsportsmanlike conduct, illegal substitution, etc. Some of these calls were not called for. It was like they were looking for something. I wish I had a total of the flags thrown.
The team started off fired up.
The Chiefs scored first, but the bulldogs quickly followed. They try a fake two point conversion. It failed.
Brandon did a great job on this kickoff. I love to hear his name.
Game highlight, fake punt gets 1st down.
Perfect example of the flag being thrown.
The bulldogs did score again and tried for the 2 point conversion but it failed again. Someone in the crowd yelled, "Let the kicker kick", I agreed quietly in my sit. The bulldogs play at Socastee this Friday night. 4-3 overall and 1-1 for region play. ***NMB team had a girl on the team. We heard she was the back up kicker. We hoping to see her play but she didn't go in.***
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
U guys have THE most fun of any family ever! I love these blogs! And, I love the audio too! GREAT SONG CHOICE!
Thank you for sharing!
lol, Keitt
Post a Comment