Thursday, August 21, 2008

2008-09 FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Brandon is a junior this year. I can't believe he will be graduating in 2 years!!!






Shelby, my freshman. I can't believe she is in high school, yes Kimberly, she is in high school, not elementary school. I have to admit I cried we she & Brandon left this morning. I don't have babies anymore.






Savannah started middle school today, 6th grade. I know she's not a baby, but she will always be my baby. She was so nervous when I dropped her off. I know she will do great.





HAVE A GREAT SCHOOL YEAR KIDS, WE ARE SO PROUD OF ALL THREE OF YOU!!!

1 comment:

Josie Thames said...

I remember, as a kid, the first day of school was always so exciting. Now, as a parent, it's kind of bittersweet. But, I know that everyone is going to have a great day.