Thursday, March 12, 2009

PRINCESS OF THE BALL!!

New dress, trip to hairdresser, new shoes, etc....gives mommy the right to take as many pictures as she wants. Enjoy my beautiful baby girl and her sweet daddy.






















































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures taken outside - they look professional - the dress is perfect - and the one with mommy is very nice!
Love, Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

I was glad to see that you took one with her too! I always end up behind the camera and it appears I wasn't even there! The pics are great all the way down and it looks like they had a great time!! Thanks for the video...too sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Mama Peri says:
This girl is gorgeous!!! The dress is beautiful and the pictures are great. I like the close up head shots--She is really growing up!
Thanks for posting on the blog Lynn!