Savannah waiting for her turn.
A quick look at mommy and smile for the camera. Savannah is ready to go.
We were not the only crazy ones out there in single digit temperature. Check out the line.
Savannah coming off the conveyor belt.
Michaela had a great time as well.
Shelby loves cold weather. She was just happy to around the snow.
Is it me, or is Savannah as tall as I am? Can't be, must be the angle.
Dillon Sanders is relaxing in his tube.
Dillon's older brother, Cody.
Shelby with Cody Sanders. Cody is a good friend to Shelby.
Shelby, Michaela & Savannah. All the kids got along so well.
Savannah was glad I got in the picture so I could warm her up.
These brothers get along so well. You can tell how much they care about each other.
The tubing gang.
The tubing sessions are done in two hours intervals. We got there late and by the time we had to listen to the rules, we were starting 30 minutes late. It was so cold we quit about 45 minutes into it. I only went down 2 times and the kids went down 3 times.
We are out of here....where is the heater!!

I was so tired and barely get up the steps, but Shelby, Dillon & Cody decided to run up the hill instead of taking the stairs.
I was so glad when we made it back to ski lodge for lunch.



3 comments:
Savannah is so dang cute! I could just squeeze her lil face off, lol!! And lil Ms. Shelby, she just looks so pretty! Glad ya'll had a great time!
LOOKS FUN FROM;MALLA
LOOKS FUN FROM;MALLA
Post a Comment