Saturday, January 10, 2009

CHANGE OF COMMAND CEREMONY!! PART 2

The ceremony was very nice. I was honored to be there. I can't put into words how it felt just watching all these men & women who put their life on the line for our safety & security to live in this wonderful country. It is breathtaking and overwhelming to think about them having to leave their family and friends. My brother has to go back to Iraq in the summer of 2011.

I hope you enjoy these photos as my brother is being honored.





















This was my favorite part of the ceremony. The passing of the flag.





We had to wait to spend time with Ray because everyone wanted to congratulate him.







Stay tune for part 3, family photos!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn,

WOW!! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures of your family. My congratulations to Lt. Colonel Davis!! I love the pictures of Brandon, Shelby, and Savannah.

Dr. Cafaro

Anonymous said...

Why do you do that to me. You know that my heart can't take it. That man will always be so fine in my eyes. God he is pretty. You made my day!!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

These are so nice. Ray will love this. I really like the one of Ray and the kids. Maria