Saturday night Jody & I took the kids to see the lights at the James Island County Park. Danielle & Dillon also went with us. The kids had a great time. We left Georgetown around 7:30 pm, got something to eat, and didn't get to the park until 9:00 pm. I could not believe it, it's late, after Christmas, and there was still a line waiting to go in.
Here are some of their favorite light displays.
The sand sculptures were amazing.
The kids had a great time posing for pictures.
This is always my favorite!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Lynn, I love the pics...especially the one of everyone in the flowers...that was cool!! But I am pretty sure that you were on James Island, not John's Island!!LOL!!! I say it wrong everytime too!! Love ya!
1 comment:
Hey Lynn, I love the pics...especially the one of everyone in the flowers...that was cool!! But I am pretty sure that you were on James Island, not John's Island!!LOL!!! I say it wrong everytime too!! Love ya!
Post a Comment