Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!

This year Christmas came so fast. I told the kids that we were not rushing through opening gifts. They each took a turn, we took breaks, ate breakfast etc. We were able to enjoy each other for 2 hours when before it was over in 10 minutes.

Brandon's Christmas presents.





Shelby's Christmas presents.





Savannah's Christmas presents.





Enjoy the gift opening pictures....















During one of the breaks, Brandon couldn't wait to put his Guitar Hero, World Tour together.







Shelby gets the purse & wallet she had been wanting.



I know no one will believe this, but Savannah did ask for a "Pink Vaccum"!!







I'm not sure Savannah realized what she was opening, but once she got it put up she loved it.



Jody & Shelby helped put up Savannah's tent.







I had Shelby a bag personalized with a "S".









Brandon got a "SWEET" GPS for his car. I got it for him when he goes to college.



I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas as we did!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i bet they were happy. from;malla