Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL RING CEREMONY!!

Brandon received his high school ring on Monday night. The school had a very nice ceremony where the parents presented the ring to their child. While Brandon is coming on stage they read his accomplishments as well as a note he had written to Jody & me.







I thought this ring arch was very pretty. As each child's name was called they came on stage and went under the ring.



Brandon is so excited about receiving his ring.



I got to present Brandon with his ring.





Danielle also received her ring that night.





If you turn up the volume you can hear the note being read.



This was the first step toward Brandon moving forward to his graduation day in 2010. I hope the time goes by slowly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby I hate to be the one to break it to you, but it will probably not go by slowly!!! Just make sure Brandon doesn't do anything stupid with his ring...like give it Danielle to wear!! Congrats!!!