Photos from Friday night's homecoming game by Kimberly Anderson.
Brandon goes for an extra point.
Photos of our Bulldog Mascot...Diesel.
Ryan Pitts with Diesel.
Diesel tears up a rubber shark.
2008 HOMECOMING QUEEN & KING!!! Kelsey Waninger & Ryan Pitts
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Lynn, I have tried to email you my pics from the game 4 times and I keep getting a failure notice...I guess I have the wrong address for your home email. Send it to me again and I will get you those pics!! They are not as good as Kimberly's though!!!
1 comment:
Hey Lynn, I have tried to email you my pics from the game 4 times and I keep getting a failure notice...I guess I have the wrong address for your home email. Send it to me again and I will get you those pics!! They are not as good as Kimberly's though!!!
Post a Comment