Saturday, September 27, 2008

LONG HARD NIGHT!!!

The winning streak for the bulldogs came to an end last night, when Kingstree came out on top 13-0. Brandon was punting all night long. The snapper never seemed to get the ball in Brandon's hands.

The first punt, I was talking, and I missed it. Brandon never got the chance to punt and ran with the ball and he was tackled to the ground.


In this video Brandon has to jump to catch it.




This next snap is not bad, Brandon is able to get the ball off.



BUT....this snap is on the ground and Brandon gets nailed AGAIN!! He said they hit him in his ribs.



AND....this snap is way over his head and Brandon has to fall on it.



FINALLY...this is almost over his head but he jumps and get its for a descent punt.



Brandon came home with a chunk of meat missing from one of middle fingers, two longs scrapes down one leg, another scrape on the other leg and his thumb nail bleeding. Poor thing went straight to bed.

Next week is homecoming at GHS. Hopefully the can pull off another victory. They will be playing St. James.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am coming to the game with the youth on friday night!! I can't wait to see Brandon in Action! See ya then!