Monday, September 15, 2008

CELEBRATING 18 YEARS TODAY!!!!

Today is mine & Jody's 18th wedding anniversary. He called me at work to see if I could get off a little early so we could go out to eat and catch a movie.

Jody picked the restaurant & I got to pick the movie. Jody loves Sushi so he decided on Emi Bistro & Sushi Bar in Pawleys.

Check out our food. I don't eat sushi, but the shrimp & chicken were great.








I picked a chick flick, The Women. There were no men in this movie, not even in the background as they walked on the street. I usually don't laugh out loud during a movie, but the last scene had me in tears I was laughing so hard.

Poor Jody, at first we were the only ones in there. While the previews played a group of women came in, about 20. Someone yelled is there any men in here, and Jody raised his hand, and then they said your poor thing. But before the movie started, another poor man was dragged in there as well. We don't get to spend a lot of time alone, so I enjoyed just being with him.

No comments: