Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WORTH THE WAIT

Tuesday night the "BULLDOGS CAME ALIVE"!!! We had a 3-way scrimmage in Hemingway. They scrimmaged Hemingway & South Florence. No score was keep the bulldogs confidence is building.

I'm there to see my son kick. But there was a lot of sidelining going on as you see below. For awhile the only action shot I got was him drinking water.







But 2 hours & 14 minutes later, Brandon takes the field. He is 5 for 5 in preseason extra points. Just watch the football in the night sky & listen to the crowd. IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

3 comments:

Josie Thames said...

That's the thing about sports...waiting for to see your kid play! I can recall several baseball games where I just had to be THAT mother and pullout a book while I waited.

Anonymous said...

Tell Brandon we are proud of him. I think Dwayne is missing football but soccer is going great. He took a week camp at USC and did great. We start traveling soon every Sat. We will be a the games cheering Brandon on.

Love and Prayers
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome kick by Brandon. I finally looked at the videos from Phil's birthday. I almost felt like I was there. It definitely seemed like Phil had a good time - being center of attention certainly helps!

Sharon