Monday, August 25, 2008

SHELBY'S CLEMSON CAKE!!!

Tomorrow, August 26th, is Shelby's 14th birthday. I called Paula at Cupcake Betty's (Thanks Josie) to see if she could make a Clemson Cake. She did a wonderful job.





Shelby loves her birthday cake. We are going to celebrate at home tomorrow with family and friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable cake! Love the colors and design! Happy Birthday Shelby! Love, Aunt Sharon

Josie Thames said...

Happy Birthday to Shelby! And Paula did a great job on the cake--I;m so glad you were able to get in touch with her!

Anonymous said...

Shelby,
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
We hope your day will be as special as you are!!
GO CLEMSON!!!
Love you, Mrs.Jayne & Bro. Wayne

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHELBY!! Rachel loves your cake~~I personally would like it better if it were garnet & black - but I'm always out-numbered on that! Hope you have a great day~~Love, Mrs.Ginger & Rachel