Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SHELBY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

We celebrated Shelby's birthday with Family, Food, & Friends!!

She wanted a Clemson theme party. We even had orange colored tiger paw ice cubes for the drinks. Shelby loved everything.



Some gifts were wrapped in Clemson wrapping. She didn't want to tear the paper.



Michaela came home after school with her, but first they had to do "homework"!!



After they finished their homework, they rode the 4 wheeler.



Then guests began to arrive. Shelby wanted to invite Mary, one her favorite people in the world. Shelby loves Mary and looks up to her. Mary always makes her feel special.



Mary decides to relax. :)



Danielle & Savannah smile for the camera.



I love my three kids!!!



Uncle Phil drove from Mullins to celebrate with Shelby.



Shelby received lots of gifts from everyone. She had the best time opening them. I love to watch her facial expressions.







This is by far the funniest gift opening. Emily from my work sent Shelby a birthday card and Shelby started reading it out loud, but she got to a part Emily wrote in there (about a boy), Shelby stopped reading and picked up after that part. Shelby got a good laugh. Thanks Ms. Emily!!





Luke from our church stopped by to wish Shelby a happy birthday.



We have renamed Luke..the fireboy!!



Shelby loves her uncle Phil. They share an August birthday together.



I just love this cake. I had to post a picture without the container.





Time to blow out the candles.



Cutting the cake.



Shelby with her Granny Carolyn.



Lora Etheridge & Dalton came by to pick up Michaela and wish Shelby Happy Birthday.



Thanks everyone for helping us celebrate Shelby's birthday. We had a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I was literally trying to bite the computer when I saw that delicious looking Clemson cake. For goodness sakes, please tell me where you got that thing. It was INCREDIBLE, and I have now eaten the mouse!
lol, Keitt ;)