Thursday, June 12, 2008

USC KICKING CAMP!!

On Wednesday, Brandon attended the Steve Spurrier Kicking Camp. He will be kicking again this year for the Georgetown Varsity Bulldogs. Since there is no kicking coach, I decided to get him some help. He said he learned a lot of drills to help improve his kicking.





The camp was held across the street from the stadium on the practice field called the "PROVING GROUND"!



Brandon got some training on punting.







Kick off drills.





And field goals drills.







Brandon said he wants to attend again next year. There were atleast 75-80 participants this year and 85% or more were seniors.


And last but not least, it seems no trip is complete without one of these....yes, people another flat tire. My first thought was, "Were's Kimberly when I need her"!

1 comment:

Josie Thames said...

I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to walk on the field barefoot.

But, how awesome for Brandon that he got to attend.