Me being surprised.

Every queen for the day needs a crown.

A gift from my mom, so everyone will know I am 40.

Buttercream icing with white cake and lemon mousse filling, yummy!!

No I didn't blow them all out in one try.

I've never had a pinata before, I was excited.

The decorations and food were great.

YEAH, I love presents.

My mom also had my baby picture (11 days old) blown up to a poster size.


Jody was great this weekend. He helped out a lot so I could spend time with my siblings.

My gifts.






You have to remember we all went on a boat ride and the kids went swimming. So hairdos were a little messy.

Jake was helping celebrate my birthday. He is so sweet.


Me & my pinata. I was not good at it, especially when my brother, Phil, kept raising it up and down.

My wonderful sister & me.

Ray killed the pinata, see picture below.

HAPPY BIRHTDAY ME!!

My brother Phil made me a slideshow of pictures from birth til now. It was great. The songs were, "Walking on Sunshine", "Life is a Highway" & Bon Jovi's "It's my Life". My sister thought I would cry, but I loved it and laughed. I will try to figure out how to put it on the blog, with Phil's help of course.



2 comments:
AWESOME! How great to have your family throw you a surprise birthday party. Looks like y'all really did have a great time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN!!! It looks like yall had so much fun!! That was so cool that your family did that for you, but I already know you have a great family!!
Post a Comment