Saturday, April 19, 2008

JAKE'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!

The Davis and The Norris families celebrated Jake's 1st birthday at Jake's grandma & papa Norris' house in Conway. The weather was wonderful, the company was great, the food was delicious, it was a just a TERRIFIC afternoon.











These are some of my favorite shots of the birthday boy. This is one happy kid.











Jake with his mommy & daddy.



Jake with his grandparents Davis & Norris.



Three generations of Jakie Davis'.



Time for birthday cake.







Jake wants to share his cake with his daddy.











Mommy's turn to have birthday cake.









YUMMY!!!





Jake got a swimming pool for his birthday. It was a great gift to clean him up after cake time.











Presents Time.



















I wonder who this is from....





Some more great memories.....









Jake playing with his cousin, Caleb.



Brandon is still a kid at heart.



Savannah shows Jake how to use an Ipod.





"It's my Ipod!"



Jake's cousin, Grace.



Granddaddy Davis could not keep his hands off his grandson.



Maria's sister, Gina, & I are always kidding each other on who is Jake's favorite aunt. The title for this picture is.....

NO, I'm the favorite, NO, I'm the favorite.



Aunt Lynn loves her nephew.



Uncle Phil joined the celebration as well.



Jake, your 1st birthday was awesome. Can't wait until we can celebrate #2. For all you Shelby fans, she chose to go bowling with the youth group from First Baptist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looked so FUN!! I hate that Shelby missed it, but that is okay. He did pretty good with the cake. Isaac stuck his whole face in it!! I loved the pictures and appreciate you sharing with us!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!

maria davis said...

I love it!! These pictures are so good . Jake is going to love looking back on this.

Josie Thames said...

Aw, man, but that first birthday is a fun one! And you can't see me, but I'm shaking my "shame on you" finger at Shelby.