Monday, March 24, 2008

JAKE'S 1ST TRIP TO THE ZOO!



Jake says "Let's get going".



LIONS!!!!!!!

TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!


And in Jake's case, MONKEYS, OH, MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jake was amazed with everything around him. He just pointed & pointed, like he was telling us to look.







This had to be the funniest part of the trip. I asked Maria if she wanted Jake to try and milk the cow, but she didn't think he was old enough. Savannah wanted to give it try and Jake was a pro at it. Better keep your eye on your boy, Ray. (HA!HA!)









Time to stop and take photos at the tiger section.







Jake's 1st carousel ride.





You are suppose to try and feed the birds nectar, all Jake wanted to do was grab them by the tail. He was so adorable.











Kodak Moments....











Inside the aquarium.











Thank you ReRe for letting us enjoy this 1st with Jake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't the zoo great!! We just loved it!! Jake is sooo cute!! I can't believe he liked the birds, Emma Claire Screamed the whole time!! Isn't the cow great!! VBS!!! You all look like you had such a great time, I am so glad that you have gotten to spend time first with Brandon and then with the girls!! That is just Fabulous!!

Josie Thames said...

It looks like a really great time--I can't wait for Richie and I to take Cathryn.