***UPDATE***During the awards ceremony, a writing award called WOW was given out. They give out the awards per class. I noticed two classes were misssing, Ms. Sutton & Ms. Pope. I thought it was strange that there was no students in those two classes to receive the award. Those folders had been misplaced. They announced all the students at the end of the day. So make that 4 awards, Savannah received.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
PRINCIPAL'S HONOR ROLL
Today was the award ceremony at Maryville Elementary for the 1st semester. Savannah received 3 awards. She received the Principal's Honor Roll (having all A's on your report card). She received a medal for making the academic team & an award for improving on her map test. Her dad & I are very proud of our little one.

***UPDATE***During the awards ceremony, a writing award called WOW was given out. They give out the awards per class. I noticed two classes were misssing, Ms. Sutton & Ms. Pope. I thought it was strange that there was no students in those two classes to receive the award. Those folders had been misplaced. They announced all the students at the end of the day. So make that 4 awards, Savannah received.
***UPDATE***During the awards ceremony, a writing award called WOW was given out. They give out the awards per class. I noticed two classes were misssing, Ms. Sutton & Ms. Pope. I thought it was strange that there was no students in those two classes to receive the award. Those folders had been misplaced. They announced all the students at the end of the day. So make that 4 awards, Savannah received.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so proud of your three! I know you and Jody are proud, too. It really makes you see where all the hard work is going.
Post a Comment