Wednesday, December 26, 2007

JAKE'S CHRISTENING

Jake's Christening was held on Saturday, December 22nd in Conway at the Trinity United Methodist Church. It was so wonderful and special because Jake's grandfather did the dedication. Maria's dad is a retired minister and it was even more special having him perform the ceremony. He included all of Ray & Maria's family in the ceremony stating what we might hope Jake will become. He said Ray & his granddaddy Jakie might hope that Jake will love to fish and hunt as much as they do.











Ray & Maria promise to provide a loving and godly home for Jake.



Jake is christened by his grandfather, Gene Norris.





Jake with his mom & dad and grandfather & grandmother Norris.



Jake with his mom & dad and granddaddy & granny Davis.



The 3 Jakies. Jakie Ray Sr., Jakie Ray Jr. & Jakie Reilly aka Jake.



Jake with his dad, Aunt Lynn, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Phil.



Jake with his cousins, Brandon, Shelby & Savannah Lambert.



Shelby loves her baby cousin so much.



The proud parents.



Maria is a wonderful mother.



The proud grandparents, granddaddy Jakie & granny Davis.





Savannah can't wait to get her hands on Jake everytime she sees him.



Brandon & Phil join the excitement.



Jake with his cousin, Caleb. I love this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these! Your comments are so nice. I have some things to send you. Hopefully I will get to it today.