Shelby's gifts. I have to wrap most of them. They usually wake up around 2 a.m. and don't wait on me & Jody.
Savannah's gifts. This year, all three of them were sick. My dad's phone call at 7:30 a.m. woke them up.
Brandon was the most surprised Christmas morning. He had gotten an I-pod the night before from us and the only other gift he asked for was Guitar Hero III for his Wii. He knew the stores were sold out of them. I had hid that gift in the closet until everyone had opened their gifts. I came into the livingroom and said "Santa left one in the closet". He jumped up and down on the couch yelling, "NO WAY". I got the biggest hug from him.
Shelby was not expecting a new cell phone since she had just gotten one in August for her birthday. She got a pink Razor. She exclaimed, "I LOVE YOU MOM"!!! Her gift from Christmas eve night from us was a Lime green digital camera.
Savannah didn't ask for a pink Nintendo DS, but you wouldn't have known it when she opened it. "I have always wanted one of these". We always give the kids one nice gift at my parent's house to open, she also got a digital camera.



No comments:
Post a Comment